We provide top-level consultation to help you establish media relations goals, identify media targets, develop media opportunities and—most importantly—deliver results. Our hand-picked staff is in daily contact with hundreds of media outlets, making it simpler for them to find avenues that transform client messages into interviews and articles.
Live Wire develops and oversees the implementation of each campaign from start to finish. Our success is built on this end-to-end service approach, including:
- Analysis of each client, its competition, and target markets;
- Message development, using language directed to key audiences;
- Strategic media relations services that position clients for maximum exposure;
- Tactical campaigns for increased market penetration
- Ongoing analysis and monitoring of results.
There are times when clients do not want to be in headlines. During crisis and controversy, Live Wire helps clients cut through the emotions and knee-jerk reactions with objective guidance to successfully overcome challenges to a business or organization. Throughout any crisis, Live Wire professionally supports each client, guiding them every step of the way until the conflict is resolved. With almost two decades of experience, we have successfully managed varying client crises – resulting in desirable outcomes.
Our experts go to work to help clients minimize the short and long-term effects of unexpected emergencies. Because Live Wire advocates crisis preparation, such as prior planning and ongoing communications, we help clients significantly avert negative impact and reduce the press time of a potentially damaging story.
Our Media Training is designed to help spokespeople communicate ideas and desired messages in a concise, effective manner in order to build a strong, credible image. But we steer clear of creating cookie-cutter speakers. Our training is custom-designed to help you develop a personal style that identifies you as a leader. You receive personal attention from professional journalists to enhance the impact and value of critique and feedback.
Training is customized to focus on your particular goals, issues and experience. Training includes:
- Helping you craft unique and newsworthy messages
- Channeling nervous energy and controlling anxiety
- Handling difficult questions or controversial subjects
- Listening and bridging techniques
- Taking charge of interviews and audiences
Perception is reality. Your stakeholders’ perception is
your corporate reputation. Corporate reputation depends on the communications you have with investors, employees, customers and the media. By enhancing your corporate image you enhance your competitive position. Discerning companies are acknowledging the importance of their own corporate reputations and consider them corporate assets.
Live Wire knows how important it is for a company’s image to be properly portrayed, we help achieve complete accuracy. Our team guarantees close monitoring, assuring strong standings in the business community. By enhancing your corporate image, you enhance your competitive position. Live Wire helps businesses and organizations maintain the reputation they have worked hard to obtain.
Communicating ideas and persuasive messages in a credible, concise and powerful way is not an inherent gift given to just a few individuals. It comes from leveraging proven communication strategies and tools, staging, plenty of practice, and frank feedback. Live Wire’s Presentation Skills Training includes all of these. Focused on rapid results, our training is delivered in two steps. First you grasp the basics – customized to you or your group’s level of experience – in an interactive environment. Then you put the tools to work in a rigorous, privately video-taped practice session.
We combine interactive group training, a detailed workbook, and individual videotaped sessions to expedite dramatic improvement. Participants learn how to:
- Develop a confident and convincing voice
- Identify and communicate key messages
- Tell compelling and memorable stories
- Focus on audience needs and motivate them to take action
- Use words, silence, and body language to build audience rapport
- Turn nervous anxieties into positive energy
Delivering a compelling and unique message through a cohesive, dynamic orals presentation is critical to winning proposals. Participants learn specific strategies to address the unique needs of an upcoming oral presentation, while also practicing general skills that apply to many types of presentations before internal and external audiences.
Our 4-step Orals Coaching is designed to transform capture teams into powerhouses of passionate and persuasive speakers, trained to remain firmly focused on audience needs and effectively communicate a competitive story. Coaching includes:
- Identifying competitive advantages and proposal-winning themes
- Creating and fine-tuning presentation messages
- Training a cohesive presentation team that is well-rehearsed and prepared for difficult questions
- Effectively coaching technical staff to communicate business and audience benefits
- Creating powerful, supportive visual aids
- Improving each team member’s communication skills
- Creating a positive environment that encourages thinking outside of the box and critical feedback
We work with high-powered individuals to help cultivate and understand basic elements of communication and fine-tune leadership skills, while maintaining and nurturing your personal brand. Executives walk away with an individualized development plan designed to help create a powerful leadership presence.