Live Wire Wins 3 Platinum MarCom Awards for 2020 Campaigns
Live Wire has been awarded 3 Platinum MarCom awards for the creativity and success of 2020 campaigns serving 3 of our clients: Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business, Indivumed Group, and Virginia Hospital Center.
The MarCom Creative Awards, one of the largest and most-respected creative competitions in the world, selects winners from over 6,000 submissions each year.
McDonough School of Business (Client Since 2008)
A legacy client, Live Wire has continuously evolved to meet demanding needs for one of the nation’s most recognized business schools – 2020 was no different. Live Wire developed a communications campaign in tandem with pivoted marketing efforts that strategically aligned with the school’s business goals and objectives despite unforeseen challenges.
- Engaged top-tier journalists and producers to secure high-level placements in print, online, and broadcast outlets
- Worked intimately with professors to identify, develop, and strategize communications efforts around topics most impactful in the world
- Achieved success in top-tier outlets that influence targeted rankings and support overarching business objectives
- Pursued the local media market, establishing McDonough School of Business as the DC-dominant brand for business schools
Indivumed Group (Client Since 2017)
Live Wire created an integrated media relations and social media campaign that raised visibility, increased credibility, and established a bold new identity. From the company’s brand and key messages to its market position and communications activities, LiveWire worked intimately with Indivumed’s company leadership to develop and meet critical communications objectives.
- Pursued the news cycle to capitalized on proactive/reactive media opportunities
- Identified impactful organizations, outlets, and partners to secure high-level media coverage
- Implemented organic and paid social media campaigns to achieve internal and external communications goals
- Produced high-quality video content to support interactions on social media, with business partners, and in press outreach
Virginia Hospital Center (Client Since 2017)
Live Wire’s work with VHC has increased brand awareness and repositioned the hospital as a thought leader, but 2020 brought its fair share of challenges - especially for a regional forerunner in health. Live Wire managed hundreds of reactive requests, but also distributed key messages through proactive pitches and digital productions to convey key messages and establish identity.
- Helped recruit, nurture, and retain top talent
- Enhanced internal and external communications quality
- Expanded outreach to improve exposure and reach vital stakeholders
- Increased digital marketing efforts and key message sharing
- Engaged local, community, and national media with proactive and reactive messages
During a year so entrenched in crises – from health to politics, social activity to economics – we’ve remained nimble and agile in communicating key messages. For media relations, video production, training programs, and social media, Live Wire provides comprehensive solutions for communications needs. Receiving three top-level awards for our work in 2020 is a testament to Live Wire’s age-old adage: We Don’tDo Average.